2020 SCAD Utility Usage Report
Compliance with HB 3693
Stephens Central Appraisal District will comply with the requirements of HB 3693
(Government Code § 2264.001(b)) by compiling and posting the following information as soon as practicable after January 1, 2021:
1) The total metered amount of electricity, water, and natural gas used by the District for its services in 2020. The annual metered amounts can be separately listed for each utility service without violating confidentiality terms.
2) The total amount paid for electricity, water, and natural gas in 2020. The total annual cost paid for the three utility services should be posted as one figure.
Stephens Central Appraisal District Energy Usage for Calendar Year 2020
– The District purchases natural gas from Texas Gas Sevices. In calendar year 2020, the District purchased a total of 924 cubic feet (CCF) of natural gas.
– The District purchases electricity from TXU. In calendar year 2020, the District purchased a total of 14,379 kilowatt hours.
– The District purchases water from the City of Breckenridge. In calendar year 2020, the District purchased a total of 12,000 gallons of water.
– The total cost of natural gas, electricity, and water purchased by the District in the calendar year 2020 is $5,475.21.